- To advance, promote and teach the art and science of fly fishing through education, stressing the techniques and ethics of fly fishing and “catch and release”.
- To promote the conservation of public recreational resources and the protection and preseervation of wild, fresh, saltwater, and migratory game fish, in streams and lakes.
- To monitor local waters bringing attention to the public and governmental agencies, those issues which threaten the conservation and protection of fresh and saltwater fishes and migratory game fish.
To encourage and practice high standards of sportsmanship associated with fly fishing.
- To support fly fishers’ interests in assuring that suitable portions of public waters be reserved for angling with artificial flies only.
To encourage family and youth participation in activities of the club, and to provide instruction in all phases of fly fishing for youth and adults.
- To actively participate in supporting those organizations which are consistent with the objectives of the club.